Statement of Purpose:
The purpose of the Head Start program is to increase the potential of eligible children to succeed in school by:
- enhancing their overall development
- strengthening parent-child relationships
- supporting families’ progress toward their goals
The long-term goal for Head Start graduates is to increase their effectiveness in dealing with their responsibilities in school and life.
Our mission is to prepare young children for success in school and life by providing high-quality, comprehensive educational services in collaboration with families and community.
- parents are primary teachers
- all program services are equally important
- quality services are maintained